Michael J. Bellucci is a partner in the New York office of Milbank and a member of the firm’s Leveraged Finance Group. He has been a partner at Milbank since 2001.
Primary Focus & Experience
Mr. Bellucci’s practice centers on bank financing and other financing matters. His clients include US and foreign banks and institutional lenders, US investment advisors, and US and foreign borrowers and financial sponsors. He has extensive experience across a wide range of industries in domestic and international financing transactions, including acquisition financings, infrastructure financings, debtor-in-possession financings, leveraged buyouts, sovereign debt restructurings, securitizations and financial derivatives.
Among his recent representations:
- acquisition financings and leveraged buyouts, including senior secured credit facilities, bridge loans and mezzanine debt
- Latin American financings
- amend & extend financings
- infrastructure financings
- debtor-in-possession financings
- institutional leveraged loan fund
Recognition & Accomplishments
Mr. Bellucci has been recommended as a leading lawyer in Chambers USA for Banking and Finance in New York. Mr. Bellucci also recently co-authored the second edition of the LSTA's Complete Credit Agreement Guide, a comprehensively updated manual for the global syndicated credit market.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Hofstra University, B.S.
- New York