INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on this website. This includes your personal contact details such as name, e-mail address, phone numbers or postal address. Users may also provide business contact details including job title, company/firm/organization, phone numbers or postal address, as well as business interest information including types of information you are interested in receiving and practice areas of interest.
- Information provided by completing forms on this website may be related to career inquiries, requests for publications or events appearing on our website.
- Details of your visits to this website, including requested web pages, forms, search requests and terms, publications and other resources that you access. We automatically record your page requests when you visit our website and the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website.
By accepting cookies, you agree that we can store and access the cookies set out below on your computer or other device.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- To customise the way information on this website is presented to you.
- To evaluate your user experience and improve the quality of our services.
- To provide content that is relevant and engages our audience.
- If you join one or more of our mailing lists we will use the information you provide to send you the information you have requested and other information (such as publications and events) in which we believe you may be interested.
- If you submit other personal information to us through our website we will use that information for the purpose for which it was collected.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your personal information with other companies, organisations and individuals if we reasonably believe that this is necessary:
- In order to comply with applicable law and regulation, a legally binding request from a governmental or regulatory body or any other legal obligation to which we are subject.
- In order to detect or prevent fraud.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
This website is hosted in the United States. If you are located in another country, any information that we collect about you through this website will be transferred to, and stored in, the United States, which may not provide an equivalent level of legal protection to your own country.
By accepting cookies, you agree to the transfer of the personal information that we collect about you to, and the storage and processing of that information in, the United States.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with our normal procedures.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to update any personal information that you provide through this website, or if you would like a copy of the information that we collect about you through this website, please contact us as described below.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
28 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10005