Our tax advice encompasses the entire range of national and international tax law. In addition to tax advice in connection with M&A and private equity transactions, we counsel corporate groups and individuals on non-transaction related matters. As such, we advise, e.g., on tax structuring (particularly related to business reorganizations and restructurings), tax audits, and tax related litigation proceedings.
Our advice goes beyond a mere analysis of the underlying legal technicalities. Rather, we provide goal-oriented and hands-on support, on which our clients can fully rely upon throughout complex decision-making processes, and offer solutions that are workable – not only on the drawing board. To this end, we work closely with our finance and corporate groups to ensure that all relevant issues are addressed from the outset.
Focus of advice
- Corporate tax law
- Tax aspects of corporate reorganizations
- International tax law
- Transactional tax advice, including tax structuring
- Tax advice regarding corporate financing
- Tax advice in connection with IPOs and capital increases
- Tax audits
- Tax optimization of management participation/employee incentive schemes
- Tax litigation & arbitration