Brett Nadritch is a partner in the New York office of Milbank and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Primary Focus & Experience
Brett’s practice focuses on the representation of domestic and international publicly-traded companies on SEC reporting and corporate governance matters, as well as capital markets and corporate finance matters. Brett regularly presents to publicly-traded companies on SEC reporting and compliance requirements. Some of his clients include SEACOR Holdings, ERA Group, Revlon, Nabors, Sirius XM, Stanley Black and Decker, The JM Smuckers Company, Arrow Electronics, Primero Mining and Hudbay Minerals.
Brett also regularly represents banks, issuers, borrowers and sponsors in IPOs and other equity offerings and a variety of investment grade, high yield and structured finance transactions, including asset securitizations and structured transportation finance transactions.
Significant recent transactions include:
- Represented Iridium Communications, an owner and operator of a constellation of low earth orbit satellites, in its $360 million debut high yield note offering.
- Represented the initial purchasers in the $350 million offering of senior secured notes by Baffinland Iron Mines Corporation, the owner and developer of a high grade iron ore mine located on Baffin Island in Nunavut, Canada.
- Represented SEACOR Holdings in a variety of transactions including the spin-off of two subsidiaries into newly-public companies, as well as a number debt and equity-linked offerings.
- Represented Nabors Industries Ltd., the largest land drilling contractor in the world, in a variety of debt, equity and equity-linked transactions over the past seven years.
- Representing the underwriters in the first ever US capital market issuances by each of Turkish Airlines, British Airways and Virgin Australia Airlines.
- Designated underwriters counsel for all of American Airlines registered and exempt offerings.
- Designated underwriters counsel for all of United Airlines secured and unsecured debt offerings.
- Designated underwriters counsel for all of ITC Holdings debt offerings.
- Represented Turning Point Brands, Inc., a leading U.S. provider of Other Tobacco Products (“OTP”) based in Louisville, Kentucky, in its initial public offering.
- Represented Affinitas, one of the world’s premiere online dating applications, in its IPO and acquisition of Spark Networks, the owner of Christian Mingle and JDate.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Mr. Nadritch is recognized as a “Rising Star” by IFLR1000 for his work in Capital Markets. Mr. Nadritch received his B.S. from Yeshiva University, and earned his J.D. from Columbia University School of Law, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, B.A.
- New York