Sarah Levin is an associate in the London office of Milbank in the Financial Restructuring Group.
Primary Focus & Experience
Sarah Levin is an associate in the London office of Milbank and a member of the firm’s European Financial Restructuring Group.
Sarah has extensive experience representing financial creditors, bidders and other stakeholders of stressed and distressed companies in European, cross-border and US restructurings.
Recent relevant experience includes:
- Advising ad hoc cross-holder group of bondholders in Nyrstar group restructuring, including with respect to Nyrstar’s UK scheme of arrangement
- Advising ad hoc cross-holder group of bondholders of Thomas Cook on all aspects of its proposed restructuring
- Advising bidder in connection with sale of collection of historical artifacts from exhibition company in chapter 11 proceedings
- Advising bondholders in connection with restructuring of major Brazilian telecommunications company in concurrent recuperação judicial proceedings in Brazil and Chapter 15 recognition proceedings in the United States
- Advising secured noteholders in connection with restructuring and pre-arranged chapter 11 bankruptcy of leading oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States mid-continent
- Advising term loan agent and secured lender committee in connection with pre-packaged chapter 11 bankruptcy of major oil and gas services company with operations around the world
- Advising first-lien noteholders and post-petition financiers in connection with restructuring and pre-arranged chapter 11 bankruptcy of offshore oil and gas exploration and production company.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Sarah has also served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Shelley C. Chapman, United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, S.B.
- *Not Yet Admitted in England & Wales
- New York