Conrad Marinkovic is an associate in the London office of Milbank LLP and a member of the firm’s Litigation & Arbitration Group. Conrad has experience of complex commercial litigation and international arbitration, as well as large cross-border restructuring matters.
Primary Focus & Experience
Key experience includes:
- Acting for a South Asian government in ICC arbitration proceedings relating to claims arising from a power purchase agreement.
- Acting for a multinational Middle Eastern group in a DIFC LCIA arbitration concerning claims under a joint venture’s shareholders’ agreement.
- Acting for a group of Lenders in relation to ICC arbitration proceedings concerning the non-payment of tolling fees amounting to more than USD 500 million on an LNG plant in Egypt.
- Acting for the ad hoc group of PIK noteholders of Young’s Seafood in connection with its sale to Capvest and Karro Food Group and the subsequent distribution of the assets of Young’s Seafood to PIK noteholders.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Conrad has co-authored an article entitled “Litigation and Arbitration Client Alert: A Brief Summary of Recent Developments”.
- University of Bristol, LL.B., Law
- The University of Law, LPC
- England and Wales