Andrew Harmeyer is an associate in the New York office of Milbank and a member of the firm's Financial Restructuring Group.
Primary Focus & Experience
Mr. Harmeyer's practice focuses on the representation of creditors, both secured and unsecured, as well as debtors, in connection with large-scale restructurings and reorganizations throughout the United States and internationally.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Mr. Harmeyer received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he served as Articles Editor of the Columbia Business Law Review and was a Stone Scholar. He received his B.S. in Business Administration, magna cum laude, from the University of Arizona.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- University of Arizona, B.S.
- New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit