Martin Erhardt is a member of the firm’s Corporate Group. He has broad experience in M&A transactions, corporate advisory work and restructurings. He advises numerous listed companies as well as medium-sized entrepreneurs on the acquisition and sale of companies, including the formation of joint ventures.
Selected Project Samples
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE on acquisition of a majority stake in Jochen Schweizer GmbH, a leading provider in the German experience and event market.
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE on sale of Etraveli, a leading pan-European online travel agent for flights.
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE on the acquisition of a majority stake in Verivox, Germany’s largest independent consumer portal for energy.
- Eifeler Holding on the sale of its tool coating business to voestalpine.
- Axel Springer SE on the acquisition of 75% of the shares in the Polish online portal Onet.
- Axel Springer SE on the creation of a joint venture with Swiss publishing house Ringier relating to their activities in Eastern Europe.
- SIXT SE on the establishment of the Drive Now car sharing joint venture with BMW Group.
- Advanced Medical Technologies on the sale of their medical implants business to Medtronic.
- UniCredit Bank AG in the context of the restructuring of the Flabeg Solar group.
- The creditor's committee of Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc. on German law aspects of the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy case.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Current rankings in directories as JUVE and Chambers recommend Martin Erhardt as top lawyer for corporate law and M&A.
He studied law at the Universities of Bayreuth, Heidelberg and the New York University School of Law. He holds a doctorate degree from the University of Heidelberg and post-graduate degree from the New York University School of Law. He speaks German and English.
- University of Heidelberg, Dr.
- New York University, LL.M.
- Baden-Württemberg, Second State Exam
- University of Heidelberg, First State Exam
- New York