Kelly P. Bartley is an associate in the New York office of Milbank and a member of the firm’s Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group.
Primary Focus & Experience
Ms. Bartley counsels public and privately held companies, financial institutions, corporate executives, and creditors’ committees on a broad array of executive compensation and employee benefit matters. A significant aspect of her practice involves designing and implementing various compensation and benefit arrangements, including employment agreements, severance and change-in-control plans, and cash and equity-based incentive programs and advising on related tax and disclosure rules. Ms. Bartley frequently advises publicly-held companies on SEC disclosure requirements related to executive compensation.
Significant recent representations include:
- Revlon, Inc. in its $870 million acquisition of Elizabeth Arden.
- Eldorado Resorts, Inc. in connection with recent acquisitions, including its acquisition of Tropicana Entertainment Inc., a transaction valued at $1.85 billion.
- Nabors Industries, the largest land drilling contractor in the world, in its $220 million acquisition of Tesco Corporation.
- SEACOR Holdings Inc. in the spin-off of its offshore marine services business, SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc.
- Red Rock Resorts, Inc. in its initial public offering.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Ms. Bartley was selected by Super Lawyers as a 2019 “Rising Star” Employee Benefits attorney for the New York Metro area.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A.
- New York