Christoph Rothenfusser is a member of the firm’s Corporate Group and part of the team founding the Munich office in 2004. He focuses on corporate advisory, equity capital markets and public M&A transactions including corporate reorganizations and takeovers. Christoph also represents clients in the context of actions of minority shareholders and appraisal proceedings following corporate reorganizations.
Selected Project Samples
- Themis Beteiligungs-AG on the IPO of its subsidiary Dermapharm Holding SE.
- Affinitas GmbH on its cross-border business combination with US listed Spark Networks, Inc.
- H.C. Starck GmbH on the outsourcing of business divisions into subsidiaries.
- Sixt SE on the IPO of its subsidiary Sixt Leasing AG.
- FC Bayern München e.V. on the hive-down of its profi basketball unit to a subsidiary.
- Qatar Solar on its investment in Solarworld AG.
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG, KWS SAAT AG, Sixt AG and Sixt Leasing AG on the change of their legal form into a European stock corporation (SE).
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG on the conversion of all non-voting preference shares into common shares and the listing of all common shares.
- Axel Springer AG on a strategic partnership with General Atlantic, and the subsequent increase of its share in the digital classified business.
- Nordwind Capital on the IPO of SHW AG.
- NYSE Euronext on the proposed combination with Deutsche Boerse.
- Various takeovers and take privates of publicly listed German companies.
Recognition & Accomplishments
JUVE recognizes Christoph Rothenfusser as top lawyer for corporate law and corporate litigation.
He studied physics and law at the universities of Freiburg and Munich. He holds a doctorate degree in law from the University of Munich and is a graduate in physics from the University of Freiburg. He is admitted to the German bar and speaks German and English.
- Bavaria, Second State Exam
- University of Munich, Dr. jur.
- University of Munich, First State Exam