Patrick is a member of the firm’s European Leveraged Finance/Capital Markets Group. He has extensive experience in relation to a wide variety of leveraged and other financings, acquisitions and restructurings, with particular expertise in relation to European leveraged financings and project financings in the Middle East that involve multi-sourced financing arrangements and multiple tiers of debt.
Primary Focus & Experience
Patrick has previously been based in Tokyo, Bahrain, Jeddah and Moscow.
He advises financial institutions, companies, investment funds and others in relation to acquisition and limited or non-recourse financings, financial restructurings and corporate finance, often with a focus on intercreditor aspects of the transaction.
His representations include advising lenders and other parties in connection with:
- financings for a major lessor of rolling stock in the UK
- a bank/bond acquisition financing for a leading food supplier in the UK
- a financing for a leading African independent oil and gas exploration and production company
- the financing for a major privately-owned petrochemical project in Singapore
- various independent power and water projects in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries
- a European-based satellite financing
Patrick is a member of both the firm’s European Special Situations and Restructurings Business Unit and its Islamic Finance Business Unit.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Patrick is a co-author of the chapter on security and other ancillary financing documentation in “International Project Finance Law and Practice”, which was recently published by Oxford University Press.
- Queen Mary University of London, LL.B.
- England and Wales