Olivia Anderson is an associate in the London office of Milbank LLP and a member of the firm’s Global Project, Energy & Infrastructure Group.
Primary Focus & Experience
Olivia has experience advising lenders (including export credit agencies and multi-development banks) and sponsors on a wide range of project finance transactions. She focuses mainly on the development and financing of power (renewable energy and conventional power), infrastructure, oil and gas and mining projects.
Her transactional experience includes advising:
- The international and commercial banks as common lenders’ counsel in the 262.5 MW Gulf of Suez Wind Farm Project;
- The lenders in connection with the financing of El Sewedy’s two 50 MW Solar PV project portfolio in the proposed 1.8 GW Benban solar complex in the Aswan province of Egypt;
- Finance parties in connection with the financing for Scatec’s six separate 50 MW solar PV projects in the proposed 1.8 GW Benban solar complex in the Aswan province of Egypt;
- Finance parties in connection with the financing of Al Fanar’s Solar PV project in the proposed 1.8 GW Benban solar complex in the Aswan province of Egypt;
- Actis and Cometa Energía, S.A. de C.V. on Actis’ acquisition of Intergen’s Mexican portfolio which included six CCGT projects and a wind project; and
- The lenders in relation to the sale and lease back transaction of Sadara’s Solid Liquid Handling Centre to Al Fozan.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Olivia co-authored the England & Wales chapter in The International Comparative Legal Guide to Project Finance 2018.
- Oxford University, B.A.
- The University of Law, G.D.L.
- The University of Law, LPC
- England and Wales