Naomi is a partner in the Singapore office of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP and a member of the firm’s Global Capital Markets Group.
Primary Focus & Experience
Naomi’s practice focuses on cross-border transactions including equity offerings and privatizations, high-yield offerings and liability management transactions, mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments throughout Southeast Asia and South Asia.
In addition, Naomi represents clients in mergers, acquisitions and investment transactions throughout the region.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Naomi is consistently ranked in the top bands by Chambers Asia Pacific and Chambers Global for her expertise in Capital Markets in Singapore, Indonesia and India. She is also regularly cited for her work in Legal500 and IFLR1000.
- selected as a leading Capital Markets practitioner worldwide in Euromoney Women in Business Law 2017, 2016, 2015.
- selected for Global Award for Capital Markets by Corporate LiveWire - Global Awards 2016.
- selected as finalist for the Islamic Finance Lawyer of the Year by Asia Lawyer – Emerging Markets Legal Awards 2015.
She is qualified to practice law in the State of New York. Naomi received her B.A. from the University of California at Santa Cruz and her J.D. from Columbia University.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 1997
- University of California at Santa Cruz, B.A., 1989
- New York