Genevieve Fox is an associate in the New York office of Milbank and a member of the firm’s Project, Energy and Infrastructure Finance Group.
Primary Focus & Experience
Ms. Fox’s practice focuses on advising lenders, private equity funds, institutional investors and sponsors in a wide range of domestic and Latin American energy and infrastructure project financings.
Her recent experience includes representation of:
- ECAs and commercial lenders in financing a large scale mine expansion in Chile;
- Commercial banks and institutional investors in the hybrid refinancing of Fermaca’s El-Encino – La Laguna Pipeline in Mexico;
- Commercial banks and institutional investors in the hybrid refinancing of a 100 MW natural gas-fired combustion turbine generating facility and a greenfield financing of an 850 MW natural gas-fired combustion turbine generating facility, in each case, located near Mexico City, Mexico;
- Institutional investors and lenders in connection with the approximate $650 million financing of a gas-fired power plant in California;
- Capital Dynamics in connection with a tax equity and construction financing of two 45MW solar projects in California and a 130MW solar portfolio in Idaho;
- Institutional investors in connection with the financing of a wind farm in Tehachapi, California;
- Institutional investors and lenders in connection with the approximate $900 million financing of the expansion of the Virginia International Gateways Port in Portsmouth, Virginia; and
- LS Power in a bid for the acquisition of a domestic power project portfolio.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Ms. Fox earned her J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center, where she was named a member of the Order of the Coif and served as an executive editor on the Georgetown Journal of International Law. She received a B.A. in Development Studies from the University of California, Berkeley.
Ms. Fox is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Georgetown Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- New York