Benjamin Leuchten is a member of the firm’s Corporate Group. He specializes in mergers & acquisitions with a particular focus on private equity transactions.
Selected Project Samples
- Advent International on the acquisition of the Distributed Power Business from GE.
- Reiff on the sale of the tyre division to Bain Capital.
- PAI Partners and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking on the sale of Xella Group to Lone Star.
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE and General Atlantic on the acquisition of a majority stake in KäuferPortal.
- C+S Botschen and Acton Capital Partners on the sale of mytheresa.com as well as Theresa Warenvertrieb to Neiman Marcus Group.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking, partnering with Koch Equity Development in this transaction, on the acquisition of Flint Group from CVC Capital Partners.
- Qatar Solar, a member of Qatar Foundation, on the restructuring of SolarWorld AG and the acquisition of 29% of SolarWorld assets.
- Avenso AG and its shareholders on the investment of EQT in the company.
He studied at the universities of Munich, Sydney and Passau, where he also obtained his doctorate degree. Before joining Milbank, he worked in the Munich office of a leading international law firm.
Benjamin Leuchten is admitted to the German bar and speaks German and English.
- University of Munich, First State Exam
- Bavaria, Second State Exam