Allan and the other speakers on the panel will discuss the following topics:
- P3s as a potential solution to the underfunding of U.S. water infrastructure needs;
- expectations for future market activity;
- opportunities in water supply and water treatment, privatization of existing water systems, and building portfolios of smaller water projects to improve service and lower costs;
- risk transfer and private funding of capital improvement programs to remedy deferred maintenance;
- various financing structures that have been successful in delivering water and water treatment projects; and
- how P3 financing models are evolving and how a traditional project finance program compares to other P3 tools.
The virtual summit will take place from July 8 through July 10, 2020 and explore innovative approaches in project design, build, risk, financing, and operations and maintenance (“O&M”) that offer communities new ways to meet complex water, wastewater, and stormwater challenges for critical water projects across the country.