Bill Bice is a partner in the New York office of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy and a member of the firm’s Project Finance Group since 1995. He was resident in the firm’s Tokyo office from 1998 to 2000.
Primary Focus & Experience
Mr. Bice’s practice focuses on the development, financing, acquisition, disposition and restructuring of power generation (conventional and renewable) and transmission projects as well as other energy and infrastructure projects. His clients include developers, lenders, asset owners, hedge funds and private equity funds involved in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
News:Milbank Earns Top Tier Rank in 19 Areas by Chambers & Partners Global 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Seventeen Partners Earn Highest Ranking in One or More Law Specialties
His recent representations include:
- the sellers of in excess of 1500 MW of electric generation capacity in the United States;
- lenders in connection with two separate gas-fired peaking power projects in California;
- the agent in the amendment and extension of the largest LBO term loan;
- the developer of a wind farm in Oklahoma;
- the owners of solar facilities in California, Nevada and New Mexico;
- creditors in the restructuring of numerous companies involved in the power and infrastructure industries in the United States and Latin America; and
commodity hedge providers in connection with structured hedges in the power, oil and gas sectors.
Recognition & Accomplishments
He is consistently named one of America’s leading projects lawyers by Chambers Global, Chambers USA, the Legal 500, and Euromoney.